Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master at Agnos Inc. (Miami, FL)
Agnos is a healthcare-focused technology consultancy. We are building solutions that improve the lives of patients and their providers by making empathy central to our design and development. Our partnership with medical practices and other healthcare tech companies has helped raise the bar for product development and service delivery in an industry that is full of untapped opportunities.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU?
- Facilitate the ceremonies for planning, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives with the team and Product Owner.
- Define the scope of the project by communicating with stakeholders.
- Meet given deadlines by upholding the expected level of quality and ability to prioritize features.
- Communicate effectively with higher management and possess strong leadership skills to manage/lead teams.
- Help, organize and lead the backlog grooming sessions and be able to conduct remedial training if necessary.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent teams from delivering on stated objectives
- Lead and contribute to the decision-making process and facilitate conflict resolution
- Embrace, coach, and evangelize agile values and principles in the team and across the organization.
- Define and refine agile metrics to understand and communicate team performance.
- Work with management and other leaders to continually identify and implement team process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with distributed teams
- 5+ years of experience in agile development methodologies at scale, specifically Scrum, Lean, and/or Kanban
- An eye for detail and a high bar for product and process quality and user experience
- An obsession to optimize productivity and effectiveness of every individual across the company
- A quick learner, who can understand complex requirements and assess dependencies and estimations
- Experience with Jira or a similar issue tracking tool
- Experience with Story Mapping concepts
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to run efficient and engaging meetings with teams and stakeholders
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to bring a positive difference to people’s lives with your work, exercise your empathy, and the satisfaction of working with a purpose-driven team.
- We like to pay the best compensation in the industry to our teammates as we are obsessed with the happiness of the people we work with as much as we are obsessed with everyone's success.
- We strongly believe in extending appreciation to our valuable employees via profit-sharing, performance bonuses, or commission and equity.
- Ability to work from the comfort of your home.