- Leading IT project /Agile teams to deliver projects that create business value. This includes planning and estimating the work, leading execution, communicating inside and outside the project, delivering to agreed project specifications (cost/ resources, time, scope, quality)
- Applying relevant practices and methods to accelerate and optimize project effectiveness and speed, manage changes in specifications and plans, follow compliance requirements, and foreseeing and resolving risks, issues, and opportunities.
- IT Project Managers at P&G will often become capable in multiple project methods including sequential/waterfall projects, Agile projects, and hybrid methods.
- The level of experience of the IT Project Manager correlates to the breadth of responsibility, for example a junior project leader might be responsible for a small project or a portion of a larger project, while a senior project leader could be defining and leading the company's largest value, most complex, and most business-critical projects.
- English fluency
- BS or MS in Computer Science or other similar degrees.
- 5-10 yrs Work, internship, or college experience with Project Management methodologies. Project Management related certifications (PMI, Scrum.org, Axelos, etc)
- Knowledge of SCRUM or Kanban methods
- Experience in using Jira, Azure DevOps or other relevant tools
- Knowledge of acting in specific role skills per project (SCRUM Master, Product Owner, etc).
- Good communication skills and the ability to build high quality relationships with P&G IT and shared service organizations, business partners, clients, users, company leaders and external partners.
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Ability and interest in learning new IT technologies and how they are used to create value.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
- Some roles require a level of travel.
More Information on Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Cincinnati, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Lima, OH, Rosemont, IL and Mehoopany, PA. Procter & Gamble was founded in 2022. It has 117512 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 100 open jobs at Procter & Gamble, click here.
Read Full Job Description