Project Manager of HR Systems at Curative (Remote)
The Project Manager of HR Systems & PMO is an exciting new role at Curative that will help drive the optimization of the newly implemented UKG Pro and WFD (Workforce Dimensions) systems. As a Project Manager of HR Systems & PMO, you will be responsible for Project Management of larger scale Projects (longer duration) and the coordination of Break/Fix Items (shorter duration). The team uses an Agile Project Management Methodology. In your role, you will assist the Team in identifying the most pressing Project tasks and Break/Fix Items to include in each Sprint. Additionally, you will project manage the Daily Stand-Ups, to ensure the Team is aligned for the day and during the 2-week Sprint.
Our Team is finalizing implementation issues and the optimization of UKG, which was recently launched. In your role, you will partner with our existing HR, Payroll and IT Teams, as well as our consultants, as we complete knowledge transfer and training.
- Provide oversight on various HR projects of varying complex nature
- Regularly communicates to management regarding status of project deliverables
- Identify and monitor project risks, communicating roadblocks and issues to management
- Responsible for assembling project plans, tracking key project milestones, and communicating status to stakeholders and management
- Maintaining Resources Capacity, Project Dashboard and Analytics to assist in project priorities
- Supporting Project Owners to ensure project delivery within scope, timeline and budget.
- Provide Organizational Change Management guidance and support to projects and HR initiatives
- Uses strong understanding of business needs in order to effectively interface and communicate with stakeholders
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for project processes
- REQUIRED: HRIS and HR Experience - 2-5 years of experience within Systems (preferably within HR Operations, Shared Service Center, HR, Payroll, or Time Keeping Technology or Consulting)
- REQUIRED: Project Management Experience. Project Managing Teams, Tasks and knowledge of Budgets. Must be comfortable leading through influence, as understanding the dynamics and roles of larger Teams
- REQUIRED: Excitement about the opportunity to work at a fast moving, startup environment with lots of growth opportunity
- REQUIRED: A positive, “can do” attitude, in an environment where ownership lines may be blurry, as we push our Systems platform and Team forward
- PREFERRED: Experience with Projects using the Agile Project Management Methodology.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.
For more details on Curative and to stay tuned on what’s ahead, please visit curative.com and follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Curative does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our career page, any Curative employee(s) or any Curative location. Curative is not responsible for any third-party or recruiter fees related to unsolicited resumes.