PROJECT MANAGER - DIGITAL TRANSITION at NielsenIQ
PROJECT LEADER - DIGITAL TRANSITION
Consumer Panel Solutions - UK, Oxford
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role is accountable for overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of large scale complex project oriented work Data Acquisition efforts, ensuring the organizational readiness inline with the vision and execution roadmap. It's responsibilities include organizational strategy creation and execution for the assigned initiatives including change management, people strategy, deployment strategy, prioritization, deployment phases definitions, success criteria and handover to Delivery teams.
Responsible for proactive risk identification and management, combined with financial, productivity and performance commitments (KPIs) understanding to drive transformation with right business decisions.
Responsible for understanding organizational dependencies across various internal teams and external vendors to drive appropriate actions with Business & HR.
Drive stakeholder engagement, change management and communication across global and regional/local teams to proactively manage deployment risks and mitigate against any slippages
- Build and deploy the solutions and organizational strategies, including change management, people strategy, deployment strategy, prioritization, approach and standards by fulfilling all critical tollgates, check-ins and milestones. Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, meet customer expectations., and support the transition of the execution teams from the current to the new ways of working.
- Responsible for assembling market level implementation plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Work closely with Solution Owners to provide a true picture of the deployment status, health, risks, and progress.
- Coordinate communication with Data Science, Product Leadership, Client Operation that impacts the scope, budget, risk, quality, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Proactively work with other global strategy & support functions to ensure there are no misses in the deployment timelines. Challenge all relevant teams by providing feedback, question decisions, process, and offerings.
- Provide subject matter expertise in areas including project management, project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on professional knowledge and background.
- Execute platform set up and testing activities in specified market with the support of the Solutions team
- 5+ years of project leadership experience navigating across complex organization
- Experience in leading a digital changes & transformation across international environment
- Ability to drive projects and translate the results into operational or analytical solutions to problems
- Strong networking skills - ability to work in a cross-functional environment with several interacting teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing and meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across global functions
- Ability to balance technical, marketing and business perspectives
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience handling, manipulating and analyzing data
- Ability to document work and effectively prioritize documentation
- Able to work in an individual and/or remote team setting
- B.S. or B.A. in a statistical, business or technical field
- Experience in one of the following : Quality, PM, BPI/Six Sigma methodologies and tools would be a great asset
- Capable of energizing and empowering a diverse, multi-cultural operation
- Fluent English Language skills, Spanish would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Digital transformation with the newest technologies to make a big impact to the client/business.
- International environment and have a great chance to get to know the massive Nielsen IQ organization across various functions.
- As market leader, NielsenIQ has great experience in the industry to understand consumer behaviour.
- Internally the organization has lots of talents and it’s a very inclusive culture which allows many growth opportunities for individuals. We aim high and allow individuals to be courageous to take action!
- Benefits and flexible working hours
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.