Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Profile is a real-time, multi-currency deposit and loan core banking system. Developed as a single integrated solution, Profile provides a multitude of configurable features designed to meet the unique business and product needs of individual retail and commercial financial organizations.
What you will be doing:
• Assists in daily coordination of various assigned projects.• Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans including updates to project schedules, issue/risk logging, recording and documenting meeting minutes for distribution to project team members.• Serves as a communication liaison between clients, project teams, and other FIS functional or department managers to understand all necessary aspects of projects and to ensure all are fully informed of objectives, purposes and progress.• Tracks project progress and assists in identifying and resolving obstacles.• Assists in ensuring projects remain on schedule and within time and cost constraints.• May work with others to identify and categorize project risks and issues related to cost/estimates, schedule, quality and employee retention.• Provides timely project or sub-plan deliverables that align with project or program plan structure and provides timely status updates to FIS and client management highlighting potential issues/problems.• Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports, maintain project artifact repository and participating in event coordination.• Anticipates needs of project, program and PMO management and makes independent decisions and takes action to meet those needs.• Furnishes and obtains information from project management and representatives from clients or FIS organizations.• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
Bachelor's degree in Project Management and or 1 years plus related experience.• Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines.
• Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).• Proven experience providing independent judgment and discretion.• Proven experience working independently under general instructions on a large variety of special projects.• Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and time management skills.• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.• Ability to utilize project management software to manage projects, e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools.• Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.