Project Coordinator, Design, Turner Sports Production
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are...
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
The CSSU Projects Team is part of the WBD Sports Production Services Team and supports CSSU Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, BR Gaming, and Sales on the production of all pre-produced content and marketing & sales creative elements.
The Projects Team is the glue for CSSU creative development and production - holding everyone accountable to the overarching project goal. The projects group leads teams by driving their focus where it's required in a fast-paced environment. They are the main point of contact for our internal and external partners and clients and are the people to go to when an update is needed on where a project is and where it needs to be. They will listen to the needs of partners, clients and the CSSU team and help drive improvements in how we work together. Finally, they will drive the project to completion and delivery on-time.
The Project Coordinator role works with the Associate Manger, and Manager in overseeing the production of all pre-produced graphics for WBD Sports. This position is responsible for working with partners to understand project needs, building and adhering to timelines, facilitating creative brainstorms and discussions, booking resources, obtaining approvals, communicating necessary changes, and delivering final creative all while keeping everyone touching the project informed.
- Team support (20%)
- Work closely with various project leads on creative production and prioritization
- Assist team as needed on various project needs
- Assist with scheduling needs
- Assist with meeting agendas, notes and recaps
- Maintain multiple grids for project tracking
- Project ownership (70%)
- Assist creative production process for all on-air creative requests for NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, NHL on TNT, March Madness on TBS, TNT, TruTV in conjunction with CBS
- Manage projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates and delivering final assets
- Liaison between various groups touching a project including creative, multimedia, production, social, production management, programming, design, business teams, marketing, sales and sponsorship, league, legal, talent services and Bleacher Report.
- Main contact for producers/designers to communicate the daily business/project status, as well as the monitoring, tracking and reporting on project deliverables to ensure project deadlines are on target
- Manage designer schedule for individual projects and assign projects based on availability and timelines.
- Create, communicate and adhere to production timelines
- Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
- Manage folders and projects in Frame.IO
- Create and maintain trello cards
- QC of all design materials for accuracy
- Deliver final creative
- Liaison with Production on any late deliveries or changes to previously delivered creative.
- Maintain QT Archive for owned projects
- Update meeting notes/agendas and send recaps
- Understanding of Adobe Products to facilitate cohesion between designers
- Operate, code and manager the company wide logo webstie
- Budget support (5%)
- Budget tracking for owned projects
- Code studio bills for owned projects
- Award/Presentation support (5%)
- Contribute to awards/presentation process as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and work with management/partners to prioritize
- Some sports knowledge
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to work unconventional hours and travel some
- Position in full-time and based in Atlanta.
How We Get Things Done...
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits...
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].