Customer Service (CS) Program Manager
The CS Program Manager will be responsible for overall planning, tracking, updating and managing of all programs and projects related to the Customer Service organization and act as liaison between CS and corporate teams when programs have cross-functional components. The CS PM will establish mechanisms that allow for tracking and status of all inflight projects and provide insights into risk and resource allocations. The PM will also own triaging any new requests that come into the CS organization, and problem solve Zen Desk issues by working with various stakeholders to address needs/challenges in using the system and work to improve functionality, workflow and content. Provide project management expertise on various technology, tool or other change initiatives within the CS organization. Programs would include but are not limited to contact strategy, loyalty program, customer insights/VOC.
What you'll accomplish:
- Plan, track, manage and report on all ongoing programs/projects for Customer Service:
- Build a master project plan (MPP) that will show high level and detailed information on all ongoing and closed projects, to include separate Big Bets tracking
- Send regular program flash updates on each program in progress and facilitate a lessons learned post launch
- Create individual project plans that show task level detail with ownership, due dates and status
- Work to coordinate a calendar of program launches with cross functional teams, ensuring that resource collisions are managed and accounted for
- Complete risk assessments for all program launches
- Create an intake mechanism that will allow for cross functional requests to be received, triaged and responded to in a timely manner
- Oversee any projects related to new tool implementation
- Manage direct report that will serve as Zen Desk administrator, that role will be responsible for
- Troubleshooting related to new/existing functionality, for example: International routing triggers not working, tickets not viewable for RL requests for new hires, etc.
- Help in identifying report elements or setting up quick data asks (like counts of tickets for return labels) OR quick brainstorms/questions as needed (ex. Bin Check Report) i.e. create a solution for CST back office task reporting via Zendesk, also includes modifying existing reports as needed
- Assist in technology and other change initiatives by identifying use cases and assisting Program Manager with ROI development
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Bachelor’s degree, masters preferred
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 5-7 years of experience in a call center environment
- Experience with ticketing (Zendesk, Salesforce or ServiceNow) and reporting systems (Tableau, Microstrategy, or Domo)
- 1-3 years of project management experience with enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Able to work collaboratively and cross functionally
Bonus points for…
If you've got everything going on above, you're already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Prior experience in e-commerce or retail customer call center
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to a team; be flexible, self-motivated and proactive
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other