How you'll make an impact:As a Program Manager, you will work alongside Strata leadership to drive improvement and achieve the strategic goals of the company. You will be responsible for the execution of specific programs as well as manage a variety of unique and challenging projects. To thrive in this role, you must be able to bring structure to ambiguity, rally the team towards a common goal, and exemplify a servant leadership mindset. Additionally, you will:
What we're looking for:
- Provide oversight and guidance to cross-functional project teams, planning and executing complex projects to enable clarity and high adoption
- Create project plans that establish and communicate project objectives, goals, parameters, deliverables, deadlines and roles and responsibilities
- Perform ongoing reviews of project status, identifying potential risks and creating risk mitigation strategies
- Facilitate the identification of gaps in processes to identify potential areas for improvement
- Managing expectations and escalations of team members
- Coach individuals new to project management on the basic components and support them through their projects
- Set the vision for content management within Client Services and be able to execute on that
Thinking about applying?Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Impeccable organizational skills and the ability to manage competing projects and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail on all projects, internal and external
- Servant leadership mindset with demonstrated focus on rallying a team toward a shared commitment to achieve key deliverables
- Effective communicator who knows how to navigate situations of misalignment and appropriately escalates issues when needed
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- Ability to bring a positive, solution-oriented, and resilient attitude to their work with a desire to continuously improve
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan, and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are lifelong learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Read Full Job Description