Who We’re Looking For:
- Working alongside the Sales leadership team and senior leaders, the ideal candidate is a master of cross-functional leadership, a determined problem solver, and is highly capable of navigating competing demands of complex programs and initiatives.
- The Program Manager, Sales & GTM will be responsible for identifying and leading strategic initiatives of the Sales organization. The Program Manager will manage multiple initiatives, while working cross-functionally with Strategy & Operations, Salesforce team, Growth Marketing, Customer Success and Product, ensuring delivery of outcomes that are aligned with the strategy and goals of the organization.
What You Get To Do:
- Champion the needs of the Sales organization, by owning the program management framework and driving all programs and initiatives, leading to effective program execution, risk identification and mitigation, dependency management and drive accountability.
- Partner with Strategy & Operations, Salesforce, Growth Marketing, Customer Success and Product organizations to ensure strategic alignment. Identify potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Support the Sales leadership team and Sales Managers by driving CRM-related initiatives (e.g. Salesforce), and ensuring all tools are set up to effectively support Sales activities and program delivery.
- Lead long-term Sales Planning program by coordinating sessions, action-items, follow ups, and tracking activities
- Lead initiatives that will drive sales productivity on a per sales rep basis - new opportunities generated, win rate, bookings and revenue.
- Lead Strategic Account Planning programs to help deliver revenue objectives from high revenue potential accounts.
- Identify and drive initiatives to build consistent prospecting, pipeline progression, and closing best practices.
- Advocate and drive adoption of Agile methodologies across supported functions.
- Contribute to building EPMO’s Center of Excellence as-a-service to partner organizations.
- Provide visibility into strategic initiatives, to support portfolio-level reporting and executive briefings for the Sales organization
- Partner with key stakeholders on OKR management, by supporting with setup, adoption, tracking and reporting.
- Ensure that supported functions are aligned and delivering on targets as well as team and corporate level OKRs.
- Facilitate and drive interlock meetings with other functions and key stakeholders, to drive alignment, enable collaboration and enable effective issue resolution.
What You Bring To The Table:
- A self-starter with 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager, successfully delivering complex business critical sales strategy and go-to-market programs at fast-growing tech companies, preferably in SaaS, Data and/or MarTech space.
- Sales operations experience, and knowledge in CRM tools such as Salesforce is highly preferable.
- Excellent project and program management experience, and effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience managing programs and initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to work cohesively with Sales leadership, Strategy & Operations, Salesforce, Growth Marketing, Customer Success and Product organizations
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies. SAFe certification is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, including capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders and manage cross-functional stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large scale and complex projects and programs, and solving complex problems.
- A combination of certifications across Lean Expert, Six Sigma Green/Yellow/Black Belt, Agile/Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, and PMP are highly recommended.
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA.