Program Manager, Product Advisors at Wix
Wix's Sales and Customer Success organization. We're responsible for offering personalized recommendations for Wix customers to make their business more successful. We're obsessed with enabling businesses to create extraordinary online experiences for their clients using our platform. We're on a mission to continue establishing Wix as the ultimate solution for scaling online businesses and strengthening our position as the leader in the industry.
We're looking for a Manager to lead a team of Product Experts who consult professional agencies on best practices in using our professional tools: SEO, design, EditorX (fully responsive design platform), Velo (web application builder), and more. This is an exciting opportunity to design and manage a new offering for our professional design agency customer base.
A team manager with 5+ years of experience leading others in creative or digital design methods, product training, and/or solutions or sales engineering. You will oversee a team of Product Advisors, focused on driving Wix platform engagement and agency strategy for our internal teams.
As a Manager, Product Advisors, you will:
- Mentor and guide a team of Product Experts with diverse areas of technical expertise
- Create programming that elevates our Account Management team's ability to coach and guide Wix partners to maximize their business potential
- Design the offering that your team provides, including the scope and limitations of their role, internal processes for engaging with your team, and how you'll report on their results
- Coach your team to identify agency needs, and present solutions that demonstrate the value of our products in a compelling way
- Increase product adoption across Wix agency accounts, driving results and outcomes that support the team's KPIs
- Partner with our Marketing teams to determine when 1:Many product trainings are better suited than 1:1
- Partner with our enablement function to increase subject matter expertise amongst customer success and sales teams
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York or Miami based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.