Program Manager-Partner Solutions at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
As a Program Manager-Partner Solutions, you will work Sales Channel and Technology Ecosystem partners to develop and implement end to end go to market solutions leveraging LivePerson Conversational Cloud, Partner Services Offerings and/or integrations with 3rd party software to drive partner growth and success.
In this strategic role, your primary responsibility will be to oversee the development and delivery of repeatable and scalable solutions aimed at driving growth in both usage and adoption across LivePerson’s Conversational Cloud through our strategic partnerships. You would be responsible for sourcing feedback, developing solution backlog and optimizations in an end to end lifecycle with our internal teams and partners. You would create, manage and adapt project plans, hold cross-functional teams accountable for quality and timely delivery, and you should be a strong collaborator who is familiar with SaaS product development. You will ultimately be responsible for ensuring the tools, assets, processes are created on schedule and provide GTM value to enable repeatable, scalable adoption across partners and their customers.
In this role you will:
- Identify, document and create repeatable processes for the delivery of strategic partners solutions, from the initial qualification to go-to-market of solution set
- Proactively Identify, track, manage, communicate with stakeholders on a consistent basis regarding priorities, timing, risks and path to mitigate issues and risks
- Schedule and manage kickoffs, status meetings, and post-mortems, integrating key learnings into future plans and processes
- Manage and coordinate with a cross-functional team made up of internal and sometimes external team members
- Determine solution development schedules and direct team on associated workstreams
- Processes in-depth technical knowledge of architecture, design and downstream effects of subsequent changes across workstreams
- Responsible for creating and consolidating program timeline and communicating overall program health in a way that all levels of the organization can consume.
- Share insights on organizational processes that do not contribute to value delivery, and illustrate better process alternatives.
- Actively participates in and contributes to the continuous improvement and evolution of processes, methodologies, and tools within the organization.
- Establishes and implements processes which foster team collaboration, the exchange of diverse ideas and transparency at the organizational level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, training or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of program management and related experience
- Experience using multiple development approaches (Agile, Kanban ideal).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools (Monday.com, JIRA, Trello, Rally, Smartsheets, etc.)
- Ability to motivate, organize and manage cross-functional teams
- Strong working knowledge of business messaging and contact center operations
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Experience in a global organization, collaborating with distributed teams
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.