- Help ensure definition of project scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Develop project timelines using appropriate tools and techniques
- Build and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities and tasks
- Run day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Ensure project reporting documents and systems are complete, current, and updated
- Ensure customers and partners understand project status at all times
- Escalate project blockers to teams that can solve problems
- Track and report team hours and expenses and ensure proper finance reporting
Who we are and what we offer
Swimlane is a rapidly growing, innovative startup with a passionate team focused on improving IT security practitioners' lives through security automation and orchestration. At Swimlane, we work with a cutting-edge technology stack to create and distribute products that empower Security Operations teams to automate time-consuming and repetitive tasks, allowing them to focus on the advanced security activities that are most important to their work. We are headquartered in the Denver, CO metro area, but our employees span 23 states and six countries. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, along with a community-based culture of transparency and innovation. Become a Swimlaner today!
For you to take care of yourself both professionally and personally, we offer a total rewards package that includes several great benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage paid by Company at 100% for employee & 50% for dependents
- 401(k) plan participation with 3% Company safe harbor contribution & 100% immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company paid holidays
- Company paid short-term disability, long-term disability, basic life insurance, and AD&D
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for eligible plan participants
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for both health and daycare
- Company-sponsored training & professional development opportunities
- Great company culture of collaboration and innovation
Here at Swimlane, our core focus is to Automate the World of Security and we strive to represent our five core values in all things we do:
- Punch Above Your Weight Class - We make the most of our circumstances and constantly surprise and impress with our ability to deliver.
- Be A Happy Innovator - The hard problems are the fun problems to solve, we're excited to take on difficult challenges and find creative solutions.
- Always Be Leveling Up - We are continuously improving, embracing change, and consuming information to better ourselves and each other.
- Move At The Speed Of WOW - We work with an extreme sense of urgency, but we never compromise quality.
- Have Honesty And Integrity In 'All-The-Things' - We make decisions with the best of intentions, doing what is right for as many stakeholders as possible.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- 5+ years of project management experience, leading professional services projects
- Good presentation skills including written and oral
- Good organizational skills including spreadsheets. Experience with Salesforce.com, Monday.com a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills including appreciation and the ability to elicit collaboration from a wide variety of teams, partners, upper management, and other departments
- High attention to detail, great prioritization
- Flexible to shifting priorities and timelines; able to promptly and expertly react to project adjustments and alterations
- Project Management Institute PMP(r) certification or equivalent a plus
Swimlane is at the forefront of the growing market for security automation and orchestration solutions that automate and organize security processes in repeatable ways to get the most out of available resources and accelerate incident response. Swimlane offers a broad array of features aimed at helping organizations address both simple and complex security activities, from prioritizing alerts to remediating threats and improving performance across the entire operation.