Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people! Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
As Enterprise Standard applications and Cloud ERP Oracle - Project Manager, you will report to the Head of ERP & HRIS Systems.
You are responsible for managing End to End (E2E) deployments of Cloud Oracle ERP focused on Financial Modules (GL, AP, AR, Cash Management, Tax, RMCS), Supply Chain Modules (Asset Mgmt, Logistics - OTM, GTM, Cost Management, Order Management) Projects, Procurement (RFQ, PR, PO, Payables, Supplier Portal) and other third party finance/operations tools integrated to ERP.
Our team requires a Quality, Costs & Delivery oriented profile who is capable of working from planning to execution, aligned to Project Governance, KPIs and Business Objectives.
You have a strong track of records in leading and delivering Large scale enterprise wide projects, which involves influencing across various IT stakeholders, both within the company and externally with delivery partners.
What you’ll do:
- Own delivery of end-to-end projects focused on implementing large scale Oracle Cloud ERP solutions enabling Order to Cash, Logistics (OTM, GTM), Revenue Management & Enterprise Performance Management system (EPM)
- Create a project plan with detailed task breakdowns and resource assignments by using a combination of project management tools such as MS Project, JIRA or Smartsheet
- Plan, monitor, and report the allocation of Project Resources, Tasks, Risks and Milestones to key stakeholders & project team members
- Manage project communications by scheduling key PMO meetings such as Status Meetings, Advisory meetings, and Steering committee meetings and share the project status with the different stakeholder groups
- Work closely with the Delivery Lead and Solution Architects to steer the project delivery within the Budget and Scope
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by establishing standards and quality control mechanisms
- Organize SIT and UAT sessions with Users.
- Advocate holistic view of AS IS & TO BE business processes
- Owner of project documentation and follow Oracle Project management methodology (Oracle AIM)
- Be the Risk manager for the project and highlight key risks to management on a timely basis
- Applying change control and configuration management processes
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
- Strong oral and written communication skills, has strong interpersonal skills
What you bring:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering). Other areas are also welcome, experience to be checked.
- 12 + years of experience as a Project Manager with focus on Oracle ERP. 3+ years consulting experience
- Successfully delivered 2+ large implementation projects - proven record is required at the application
- Excellent organization and planning skills. Strong advocate of project management discipline
- Good understanding in Cloud ERP & third party integrations.
- Project management profile or PMP certification
Preferred skills: Optional Section, these are not “deal breakers”.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks, preferably in Waterfall or Agile manner – being able to assign appropriate story points to requirements
- Drive strong project management discipline.
- Knowledgeable in Oracle Cloud ERP.
- ERP integrations with Finance applications.
- Lean oriented, learning from lessons, Problem Solving mindset.
- Resourceful and quick learner, highly motivated, self-starter
- Results orientation and self-motivation
- Excellent written & verbal Communication skills
- Highly organized and energetic individual sense of prioritization
Please apply even if you don’t meet all of the “What you bring” requirements noted. It’s rare that someone checks every single item, it’s ok, we encourage you to apply anyways.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We truly believe a diverse workplace is crucial to our company's success and to better serve our diverse patients. Your input is especially valuable. We’d greatly appreciate it if you can take a quick moment to make your selection(s) below. Submissions will be anonymous.