About the Role
Imagine you had the chance to shape the people practices and philosophies of thousands of companies across the globe. This is the focus of Lattice’s Advisory Services team. Our mission is to bring the most relevant, data-backed, forward-thinking, expert guidance to our customers’ People Strategies.
As Lattice’s Compensation lead, you will advise customers and build best practices and tools around compensation philosophy, building compensation structure and compensation management systems.
This is a “both/and” role: strategic thought leadership AND zero-to-one building; personally consulting with customers AND scaling a consulting practice; bringing a point of view AND integrating data-driven learnings from our customers.
- Bring deep expertise and specialization in all things compensation with our customers — pay equity analysis to band building to focal review process design
- Work directly with Lattice customers to help them make informed decisions, craft change management plans, and achieve their people strategy goals using the Lattice platform
- Manage and scale a team of domain experts that deliver services and insights to Lattice customers
- Iterate and evolve our advisory offerings based on customer feedback, industry research and consulting project outcomes
- Partner closely with Lattice Customer Success, Account Management & Implementation teams to ensure customers are receiving a seamless experience and unparalleled support
- Work closely with our Partnerships team to align on strategy and support the broader ecosystem of consulting and services partners
- Educate Lattice CX, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams about best practices
- Develop content (such as best practices guides, change management playbooks, and ‘state of’ presentations) to inform both customers and Latticians
- Consult with the Lattice product team, offering guidance as they consider our product strategy and roadmap
- Evangelize externally as you leverage your experience and expertise to help elevate Lattice’s brand and our ability to offer sound advice in the market
- Alignment with our people-centric philosophy and core belief that “people success drives business success”
- Extensive experience working in, and/or consulting in, the people strategy and talent management space as well as prior people management experience
- Ability to advise companies in various stages (early stage to enterprise) and industries (tech, consumer goods, health services, etc)
- Superb consultative skills across relationship building, communication, analysis and problem solving
- Strong quantitative skills and ability to work with and communicate data
- A point of view that you’ve built over time based on experience and data, combined with an ability to flex and evolve based on new learning
- Ability to flex between direct consulting, scaling a team & consulting practice and broader evangelism & thought leadership
- Experience building and scaling a team, programs and processes
Nice to have
- Master’s Degree in relevant field (HR, Business, I/O Psychology, Statistics or similar)
- Experience using, buying, implementing and/or configuring compensation software or complex spreadsheet-based compensation solutions
We are a remote-first hybrid company and our Advisory Services team fully embraces that approach with team members widely dispersed across both offices & remote locations.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choice than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning – and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people management platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 3,500+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋 to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.