Payroll Implementation Consultant II at Paylocity (Remote)
Many companies offer payroll and human capital management (HCM) solutions, but Paylocity takes technology to the next level. We've evolved beyond HCM to a next-generation employee experience platform. With uniquely designed solutions to help companies engage employees, we've changed how and where work gets done and created a personalized work environment. Join Paylocity as we continue to transform the future of technology!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Help our award-winning technology company run effectively as you take on big challenges and find solutions with a position in Operations.
Use your problem-solving skills to shape the way others see Paylocity. Launch your career with us!
Our Payroll Implementation Consultants (IC's) are responsible for understanding complex client needs and configuring our applications to meet those needs. Our ICs partner late in the sales process to create a streamline efficient sales to implementation process for new clients. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area.
Reports To: Implementation Leadership
Compensation: $45,000 - $68,000/yr - based on experience
Benefits: Click Here
- Provide industry-leading customer service
- Use project management and consultative approach to promote an integrated implementation across all products
- Lead project calls as an expert in implementing Paylocity products
- Research and resolve complex payroll issues to provide client satisfaction
- Some travel up to 10% could be required
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in high volume payroll implementation
- Familiar with payroll related legislative requirements (taxes, withholding orders, etc.)
- Intermediate project management/organizational skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate resources and plan for their utilization
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
EEO and accessibility Statement
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $45,000 - $68,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a full range of benefits outlined here . This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers."