WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Basis Technologies' national Paid Social team leverages Basis to help plan, execute, streamline, and analyze strategic, paid social media campaigns for agencies and brands. Always positive and eager to try new tools and tactics, their passion lies in finding unique and creative ways to problem-solve for clients. Internal collaboration and communication are critical, as they work closely with the Sales, Services, AdOps and Analytics teams. These team members are committed to thinking outside the box, supporting each other, and pushing themselves to be the best.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This role is responsible for managing complex social campaigns across multiple platforms pre and post launch, as well as ensuring social RFPs and campaign launches are executed in a proactive manner. As the Sr. Paid Social Specialist, you will be accountable for understanding the media plan objectives and how social can directly affect overall performance of the campaigns for some of our largest clients. You will contribute by:
- Overseeing complex paid social campaigns on established platforms (including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and LinkedIn) with the possibility to also utilize newer platforms like Reddit, TikTok, or other international applications
- Developing strategic campaign plans and working with junior team members to execute plans flawlessly
- Creating and presenting client strategy decks, ensuring that client deliverables are of the highest possible quality and that recommendations are sound and viable
- Ensuring all campaigns are strategically optimized to meet and exceed client business goals based on the media KPIs
- Working with digital media specialists and campaign performance analysts to develop performance stories and highlight the value Basis Technologies brings to secure future opportunities
- Implementing complex measurement plans, tools, studies, and providing data-driven recommendations to prove out social campaign performance
- Acting in a client-facing manner when needed for specific campaigns or client requests and participating in client calls for upcoming plans or check-ins in regard to social campaigns
- Actively working with internal teams and external clients to act as a subject matter expert on the paid social media marketing space
- Providing training on social platform tools and capabilities for clients and account management teams
- Assisting in the development and documentation of best practices related to social media management for both internal and external documents and assets
- Assisting in the development and documentation of processes to aid in operational efficiency across the social team
- Taking a strong role in training, mentoring, and developing junior team members
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3-5 years of experience in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and LinkedIn paid advertising
- Knowledge of social media management platforms
- Proficiency in Excel
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Basis Technologies' culture
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience within agency or AdTech environment
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.