IT Project Manager - Manufacturing at Jushi (Miami, FL)
IT APPLICATIONS MANAGER - GP:
**Please note travel is required for this role**
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples’ lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ”) (CSE: JUSH) (OTCQX: JUSHF), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. This is your chance to be at the forefront of leading the charge to make Jushi the standard in multi-state cannabis operations. We are seeking an IT Applications Manager who will provide analytic support to Business Development, Origination/Applications, and other business units. The IT Applications Manager will lead new implementation projects, supplement project management activities, solve relevant business and technical problems, and build and lead a new IT team.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times.
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank, The Lab, Tasteology, Nira + Medicinals and Sèche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop, plan, implement, and support Grower, Processor, and Manufacturing Systems such as Manufacturing Resource Planning and Manufacturing Execution integrating with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Determines scope of the project, deliverables, and timelines
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for system implementation and ongoing support
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future systems and requirements to meet organizational needs
- Leads the design, development and implementation of new organizational processes aligned with our GPM organization (Operations) including systems development and configuration.
- Support the operations team in all aspects of projects including general project organization, day-to-day project management, and stakeholder communications
- Responsible for the aggregation, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of data as needed
- Conducts analysis, market research, and general research as required
- Prepare business cases, reports, presentations, and other relevant materials such as research, analysis, troubleshooting, findings, and recommendations to key stakeholders and management
- Identify and implement technical and innovative solutions to accomplish team and company objectives
- Analyze projects and develop an effective strategy for completion
- Complete projects on time, on target, and on budget
- Recommend changes and improvements based on research or data findings
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a relevant business or technical field, Masters Preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience implementing new systems and replacing legacy systems
- Collaborative, driven leader, willing to roll up your sleeves and get it done
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft 365, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to master and implement new software and technologies
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to learn and implement new AI systems as appropriate
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of the organization
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and able to work in a high paced, timeline-driven setting
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to continually demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy are necessary
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances