Implementation Manager, Payroll at Restaurant365 (Remote)
How you'll add value:
- Manage multiple implementation projects.
- Track progress and update project plans.
- Setup and configure the payroll modules of the R365 platform to meet the unique needs of the customers.
- Train customers to be self-sustaining on the R365 platform.
- Contribute to ongoing process documentation.
- Master some accounting and payroll features and tools within Restaurant365.
- Provide industry, accounting, and solution expertise to customers and other team members.
- Manage the full project lifecycle from kick-off to transition to Support and Customer Success.
- Partner with the Accounting, Operations, and HIRE Implementation Coach to ensure a smooth and complete project.
- Identify and communicate success metrics and drive improvements to both client and process.
- Promote platform value while you help customers recognize their goals and drive towards a successful, on-time rollout.
- Deescalate customer issues effectively and respectfully.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Strong accounting background with 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Familiarity with payroll maintenance and processing
- Flexible and adaptable based on the needs of the client and internal team
- Critical thinking and advanced problem-solving skills
- Solution oriented mindset with ability to articulate under pressure
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage a pipeline of projects
- Love to problem-solve
- A passion for helping people get the most out of technology
- Prowess for conflict resolution
- Previous restaurant industry experience
- Previous implementation or project management experience
- General Exposure to Payroll
- Previous R365 Experience
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Salaried Position: $64,480-$75K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication