Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we're on a mission to deliver the world's most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world. What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we've digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we're just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we're looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is looking for a driven, self-motivated, and experienced Implementation Manager to carry out solutions integration and implementation activities that bring value to our clients and partners. Interested candidates should bring high quality client management, project management and technical consultation skills into a quickly growing and dynamic team.
Here's What We're Looking For:
The key objectives of the Implementation Manager role is to support our Product, Partnership, Sales, and Relationship Management teams to ensure onboarding excellence of Flywire payment solutions.
- Manage multiple integration implementations from pre-sales to go-live, leading the hands-on configuration of Flywire solutions and testing
- As a technical subject matter expert, present and articulate product functionality, features and standardized solutions for our clients and partners. You will integrate and deploy Flywire payment solutions for clients using backend coding like JAVA, XML, etc. to configure solutions
- During projects lead workshops with clients to ensure successful completion
- Participate in discovery sessions to fully understand existing process, pain points, and business objectives to collaboratively define the implementation approach for clients & system partners
- Support client acquisition with pre-sales presentations, documentation & RFI requests
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day BAU support of a system partner or key client's ongoing integration needs
- Communication of progress and expectations to key internal/external stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time & within scope
- Work with internal Product and Development teams to define enhancements to existing Flywire implementation options
- BA/BS in computer science, finance, business
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- 5+ years of product development, engineering, integrations, consultancy, technical business analysis or systems implementation
- Project Management certification (advantageous)
- Exhibit strong technical, integration, and functional expertise
- Experience with either one or all these industries is preferred: Payments, Education, e-Commerce.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, technical expertise and organizational skills
- A desire & ability for business travel
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written and oral)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight - for new or aspiring managers!)
- Submit today and get started!
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don't worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your "go-to" person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we're excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.