The Enterprise Implementation Services team serves as the central cog in the setup, configuration, training, and testing of the ServiceTitan platform for the largest and most influential businesses across the Home Services industry.
Our impact reverberates throughout the customer journey, directly correlating to the retention and expansion of these high-value customers. Each team member's ability to develop strong relationships, identify and mitigate risk, drive feature adoption and deliver with consistent and effective communication enables the Enterprise Implementation Services team to achieve at a high level and provide immense value to our customers and the business. We care a great deal about our work, and are sustained by the difference it makes not just for the businesses we work with, but for the thousands of individuals and their families that our software impacts every day.
What you'll do:
- Manage multiple client projects and ensure all deliverables are completed on time by respective parties
- Construct detailed implementation plans which include scope of the project, key deliverables, and required resources to ensure buy-in from prominent client stakeholder
- Consistently update all internal and customer stakeholders on any progress and/or roadblocks to maintain alignment and transparency, while continually driving the project forward to meet established deadlines
- Develop and foster long term relationships with customers, built upon trust and having their best interest at heart. This includes managing expectations and navigating through challenging conversations.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to deliver against defined time lines and partner closely during launch week to ensure a successful customer onboarding
- Mitigate any potential project risks while escalating issue to appropriate parties
- Relay product features and can customize to the tenant's workflow. If the customer is unsure of the right workflow to put in place, offer accurate guidance with limited support
- Conduct regular trainings with customers, enabling them on the different functions within the software that are customizable to their unique workflows
- Speak to the advantages of our product versus the competition. Show knowledge of common industry nomenclature.
What you'll bring:
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in either software implementation, project management, and/or client relationship management preferred
- Experience with ServiceTitan software a big plus
- Exceptionally detail-oriented while juggling multiple tasks to successful completion
- Ability to think several steps ahead and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Proven team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- To be a problem-solver and demonstrate ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- *Travel domestically up to 30% of the year (TBD based upon travel restrictions due to COVID-19)
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.