Engagement Manager - Remote at Nacelle
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.The Role:
We're looking for an Engagement Manager with deep experience delivering customer implementations and who is passionate about problem solving and excellent client service. As the leader of the implementation phase you will have significant impact on the success of Nacelle's new customers. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses a strong curiosity for "how things work". You are a solution- and execution-oriented individual with a dedication to getting things done.Responsibilities Include:
- Own the riskiest phase of the customer lifecycle, implementation, and work with the broader Go-To-Market team to deliver best-in-class outcomes for new customers.
- Facilitate discovery sessions to understand each customer's business needs and deliver customized workshops to align Nacelle's technology to these needs.
- Drive engagements forward to reduce the time it takes for customers to realize full value from their investment in Nacelle.
- Plan, organize, and orchestrate all phases of the onboarding project lifecycle to ensure a successful on-time and on-budget launch.
- Proactively identify, manage, and when needed, escalate issues/risks throughout the engagement.
- 3-5 years of customer-facing implementation or consulting experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing large-scale, multi-month technology projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication. We're looking for people who are thoughtful, direct, and bring their own style to the table.
- A history of fostering and maintaining relationships at all levels of the customer organization. You should feel comfortable collaborating with senior executives, seasoned software engineers and everyone in between.
- You are comfortable working in an unstructured, self-driven startup environment.
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company is a plus.
- Previous ecommerce experience is preferred.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stock options
- Robust benefits packages which include medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, as well as employer-paid life insurance, and short/long-term disability
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Unlimited Mental Health Teledoc appointments
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO in addition to paid holidays and sick days
- Monthly wifi stipend
- Home office setup budget
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
- 100% Remote culture with a minimum of one company in-person retreat per year + team-specific retreats
- Company provided Macbook
- An environment that values and promotes continuous learning, true ownership, and teamwork
Authorization to work in either the U.S. or Canada is a precondition of employment at Nacelle. We unfortunately are not able to provide employment sponsorship at this time.
Nacelle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to Nacelle's Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected] if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process.