Enablement Program Manager, Presales at A Cloud Guru
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We're adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Build and drive solutions architect excellence across the revenue organization to meet our 2022 vision & goals to be a billion dollar company selling to the tech buyer. This opportunity is to lead and drive the pre-sales enablement discipline globally to impact the billings metrics through a strong understanding of the skills required for presales teams and build enablement programs to develop the competencies.
Who you are:
- You are the lead enabler for Solutions Architects including value engineering roles globally
- You have an excellent understanding and experience on customer pre-sales engagement including key steps such as discovery, technical presentations, demos and pilots
- You are able to build and deliver presentations with value props of our product capabilities aligned to the customer's Job to be Done
- You are well versed in building enablement programs to drive upskilling and cross skilling of presales
- You have experience and understanding of leading end-to-end pre-sales cycle within the sales motion
- You are driving the enablement programs impacting skill development in the areas of messaging, processes, Pluralsight offerings and soft skills
- You are tracking and measuring the appropriate enablement KPIs aligned to the company KPIs showing impact of your enablement programs
- You are a great program designer as well as communicator to deliver enablement
- You have business and product acumen to build effective strategies for skills improvement
- You are able to work across regional pre-sales leadership and prioritize enablement activities across the globe
- You deliver regular dashboards and metrics showing impact and progression of enablement programs
What you'll own:
- Implementation of pre-sales roles skills development framework, programs and techniques globally
- Build content and playbooks for pre-sales teams on all aspects of enablement and deliver the content through multiple channels
- Design pre-sales enablement programs in collaboration with other enablement members in order to scale across geographies and segments
- Ability to drive enablement and facilitate coaching with confidence on topics such as demo practices, pilot planning, competitive and others
- Develop the required templates and processes to drive a consistent implementation of the pre-sales enablement
- Establishes a presales field council to capture successful field disciplines and practices and is consistently capturing new business requirements
- Defines integration & process with current tools and dashboards of all presales planning assets
- Adapts, delivers and enforces customer centric selling approaches relevant to pre-sales teams
Experience you'll need:
- Have been in Pre-Sales and/or success roles for more that 5 years
- Has a good understanding of sales processes and pre-sales motions and has implemented/executed them in previous roles
- Excellent acumen of successful approaches to demoing and conducting scoped pilots
- Possesses leadership skills to drive outcomes for enablement by cross-functional collaboration
- Has a strong experience and/or understanding of developing enablement programs and assets
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Experience in technology sales and understands technology buyers priorities
- Good knowledge of software products and tools
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.