Digital Campaign Project Manager | 12 Month Contract at Barkley (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:18 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 28, 2022
At Barkley, we believe in Whole Brand thinking. The idea that your brand is any encounter, message, or interaction experienced or felt by a consumer, employee, passerby-er. Our Brand Leadership team is on the front lines with clients as their expert in the business, and these partnerships are critical to developing Whole Brand thinking. We have a unique, client-side opportunity that will act as a liaison for our Brand Leadership team. This role will be embedded and will report directly to one of our largest clients in the financial industry. It's part Digital Marketing Specialist/ part Project Manager. This role is a 12 month 1099 contract. This role can be remote in the U.S.
- Client-side marketing position for a year commitment to manage digital acquisition campaigns working on client’s internal process and direction
- Report into client side lead of creative strategy. Partner with strategy managers and agency partners to prioritize, manage, obtain approvals, and gather requirements across multiple campaigns
- Partner with strategy managers and agency partners to execute and track digital content campaigns (paid display, social, digital video, podcast advertising and more)
- Manage adhoc campaigns and timeline
- Manage final creative assets and perform QA process to launch campaigns
- Track each campaign project throughout the development and launch process, tracking asset status, documenting for appropriate approvals internally with bank stakeholders
- Ensure that campaign assets are appropriately tracked, tagged and properly distributed to correct media channels and copies/backups of each are placed within internal tracking systems
- Manage all BrightCove request for video transcript and embedded links creation
- Partner closely with the Barkley Brand Leadership team (day-to-day) on creative delivery, project status , timelines and needed updates or changes to creative
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience required
- Any experience with an agency and/or work with a financial institution is a major bonus
- Ability to effectively collaborate and document/communicate asset updates, needs and roadblocks
- Excellent communication skills in virtual environments (phone, video, written)
At Barkley, the health and safety of our partners is our number one priority.
- As part of our pre-employment process, all offers of employment (including temporary and contractors) are contingent upon candidates providing proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Individuals seeking accommodation due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious beliefs/practices that prevent vaccination against Covid-19 may request an exemption and participate in our interactive review process.
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.
More Information on Barkley
Barkley operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Kansas City, MO. Barkley was founded in 1964. It has 586 total employees. To see all 44 open jobs at Barkley, click here.
Read Full Job Description