Our Launch Success Managers (Customer Implementation Manager's) are responsible for ensuring our customers launch the world's best recognition cultures. Our Launch Success Managers work directly with customers to ensure they are led through the program goals definition, program design, configuration and adoption phases successfully in order to tee the customer up for success. It is the Launch Success Managers role to ensure the program is effectively communicated and driven within the client company. In addition, they are responsible for directing the program launch, adoption and ramp goals and delivering the results desired for both the client and Workhuman®.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who has broad expertise in customer relationship management, consulting and project management. The ideal candidate will have large account management experience, understand what it takes to deploy enterprise-wide software, be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise, experience building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
The position will report to the Director of Customer Success.
This role will own and manage the relationship with our customers across the following key areas:
- Program Goals Definition
- Program Design and Development
- Communication & Training Strategy
- Program Configuration
- Program Adoption & Ramp
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Launch the world's best recognition cultures
- Work with clients to complete a One Page Strategy for Success which defines goals, objectives, ambitions, program design and risks related to the customers program launch
- Demonstrate strategic value to the customer by understanding the customer's ambition for recognition and effectively guiding and directing each customer to embrace best practice in order to deliver their ambition
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our products and services
- Monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of our solution features and functionality to maximize their return on investment
- Effectively manage the client launch process from contract signature through deployment of the solution taking full responsibility for delivery of the suite of products the client selected
- Simultaneously run several implementation projects, communicate project data, track and analyze status of all ongoing projects according to process guidelines provided
- Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements as mutually agreed
- Ensure proactive and responsive approach to all aspects of customer success
- Efficiently manage the customer and internal company resources to meet all established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved using internal project management tools
- Coordinate with internal or client resources to ensure an effective communication and training strategy is in place for the program to drive program awareness and adoption to the desired levels within the client's defined goals
Required skills and experience:
- Experience guiding enterprise clients through a technology or change management initiative
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment
- Proven experience helping clients adopt best practices and navigate their own organization to help instill change
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work in a team environment with field sales, technical, marketing, consulting and operations personnel
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating with other groups and generating project plans for customers
- Strong technical aptitude and an understanding of Software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery model
- Demonstrated project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual webinars, to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- High energy and positive 'can do' attitude
- Flexibility for occasional travel (between 10-15% when there are no safety precautions/restrictions)
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of business experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
Workhuman® is pioneering the human workplace through award-winning Social Recognition® and Continuous Performance Management solutions. Workhuman inspires more than six million humans across 180 countries to perform the best work of their lives. For the past 21 years, human resources and business leaders alike have used Workhuman Cloud® to gain the proactive insights necessary to transform and lead a more connected, human-centered workplace that accelerates engagement and productivity. To learn more about Workhuman's mission to make work more human for every person on the planet and how you can ensure great work is celebrated and amplified in your workplace, visit www.workhuman.com.
Did you know
- We have more than 6M employees worldwide, on the Workhuman Cloud
- Named The #1 Great Places to Work (GPTW) in Ireland in 2019, and was also named as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. 2020 marks the eighth consecutive year on the list; in 2020, moved to "large company" category and placed #4. Named Great Places to Work in Europe in 2020.
- Named a Boston Globe Top Place to Work in 2020 (mid-size company); 7th year featured on the list; Named a Great Place to Work Certified organization for the past 5 years
- In 2021: Best Workplaces in Tech in Ireland, Best Workplaces in Europe
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see...)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we're shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world's leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.