Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human
About the Team
The Drift business value consulting (BVC) function is primarily a customer facing team, that collaborates with prospects and customers to define, forecast and communicate the business value of partnering with Drift. The team also works with the internal Drift teams to provide customer feedback and infuse business value [and solution selling] in our go-to-market approach, aiming to improve the productivity of our sales teams and GTM operation.
The business value consultant is an expert in helping customers and prospects understand our Revenue Acceleration technology and solutions and how they translate into relevant business outcomes and value. The trademark of the BVC will be world class execution and maniacal focus on the customer.
What You Will Be Doing:
Delivering for our Customers
- The BVC team executes business value assessments (BVAs) or ‘Revenue Acceleration Assessments’ which include our Product ROI and TCO exercises. These include:
- Objective Gathering - Partner with the customer and the sales and solutions teams to understand the strategic initiatives within the company, and how that translates to the work of the functional areas Revenue Acceleration will impact.
- Strategy Development - Define the areas of impact, and specify the technology, personnel, and conversational experiences required to maximize impact.
- Performance Analysis - Translate the strategy into a forecast of measurable return on investment and total cost of ownership. Specify the value drivers and their distinct impact on the business.
- Executive Business Case - Prepare and deliver presentations for C-level executives for the purpose of securing budget appropriations.
Building for Scale
- The BVC team will drive a continuous improvement motion around the tools, practices, assets and collateral deployed by the team.
- The team will engage in a regular review of our actions and their effectiveness in driving business outcomes for Drift, including root cause analysis and improvements aimed towards optimizing the experience for the client and the results.
- The BVC team will evangelize the value stories and outcomes that Drift drives for our clients, and help develop assets the entire organization can use to support effective solution selling.
- This includes partnership with sales enablement and product marketing, as well as the teams in sales, onboarding, customers success and account management.
What Type of Skills You Will Need
- 5-7+ years of experience in management consulting, value consulting, value engineering, financial/investment analysis or other applicable roles.
- Demonstrated command of go-to-market best practices for large enterprises.
- Experience leading through digital transformation initiatives within marketing and sales teams.
- Executive presence while collaborating with and successfully influencing leaders to invest.
- Strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases.
- Deep experience in financial analysis and modeling of ROI and TCO concepts to justify business cases.
- Innate curiosity to investigate business processes and evaluate the possibility of new business models.
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant players.
- Experience with enterprise cloud solutions, particularly the marketing and sales tech stacks.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-REMOTE #LI-BK