Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Veeva Business Consulting team is focused on supporting our customers' commercial strategies through the design and delivery of solutions for the core business issues faced by today’s sales and marketing organizations. The role of the Business Consultant is to help
identify the source of the business issues faced, develop a structured approach to deliver solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner - ultimately building critical, trust-based relationships with our customers.
A majority of your time will be spent directly with client engagement teams delivering business advisory support. A Business Consultant understands sales and marketing strategies and how they should be enabled by operational processes, tools, and systems. In addition, these individuals have strong management consulting experience to serve as a day-to-day engagement resource for projects.
Typical projects will include commercial capability assessments and analytics programs, channel strategy design, enablement and roadmapping, and project management of broad commercial initiatives.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva with the requirement to live on the West Coast in order to meet requirements to be at customer(s) site(s) as required.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Serving as a key member of the project team supporting key deliverables and timelines
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels within the commercial organization
- Consistently delivering quality client advisory support
- Monitoring progress, managing risk, and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Possessing good business acumen and staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the clients', and Veeva’s, business
- Demonstrating in-depth business process capabilities and acumen
- Demonstrating ability to assimilate new knowledge quickly
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting or similar field
- Background or industry experience within the sales or marketing domain preferred
- Strong track record of delivering client advisory engagements
- Core management consulting skills, including workshop facilitation, client presentations, project management, and ability to develop structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 50% but this can vary depending on engagement
Nice to Have
- Life Sciences industry skills
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]