Senior Product Manager - Embedded Identity (Identity Appliances)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a full-time Product Manager to add to our growing Identity Product team. Liveramp provides brands, platforms, and marketers identity products in three areas: embedded identity, graph building technologies, and data enrichment.
This role works within the Identity Product team with close collaboration with the identity engineering team with a keen focus on embedded identity, or how LiveRamp clients use our identity services as infrastructure into their mission critical identity resolution needs. Specifically, this role will focus on Identity Resolution appliances, or how we package our identity resolution capabilities into a package for running within our client’s cloud/compute environment. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will discover, define, communicate, prioritize, roll out, and support new identity product features that delight our customers. You will own and define the “what and why” of new products and work with your engineering team to prioritize key features that will be core to evolving our identity offerings.
A typical day involves meeting directly with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and communicate new functionality that has been released, writing product requirement documents for engineering teams, working with engineering teams to write user stories that convey clearly defined requirements and acceptance criteria for new product features, maintaining a meaningful long-term roadmap with clear business outcomes, and serving as a higher-level support resource on your products. The ability to effectively context switch is critical as you could be on a call with a VP of and diving deep into acceptance criteria with a senior engineer within the span of an hour. We work in a fast-paced environment in which you are empowered to make decisions in a small team setting. We are looking for a self-starter that welcomes challenges and has fun solving complex problems to join us.
- Own the overall success of identity products in which identity is embedded in an appliance. Examples are appliance-based capabilities to safeguard customer PII that needs resolution, Transcoding capabilities between ID Spaces, ID Encapsulation and Decryption Technologies, and real-time resolution capabilities against customer identifiers.
- Work on multiple complex initiatives at once, across different phases of the Product Development Lifecycle.
- Meet with customers to understand their needs and communicate how your roadmap will address them such as Supply Side Platform (SSPs), Ad Exchanges, and Demand Side Platform (DSPs).
- Write clear, concise requirements documents, RFCs, and user stories for engineers to be able to easily understand the what and why of a product or feature idea.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs within your product area, working closely with the engineering team(s) and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that all products that you create adhere to our data ethics standards
- Analyze the competitive landscape of your product area to find gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with Commercialization, Sales Enablement, and Operational teams to educate and drive the roll out of new products that you build
Your team will:
- Support you and collaborate with you on complex problems with you
- Provide all of the Tools and Training you need to understand our methodology and workflows
- Give guidance and timely feedback on questions that you have
- Offer you opportunities to build your skillset and provide plenty of growth opportunities
- 5+ Years of experience in a Product Management role
- Firm understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC)
- Great grasp of the programmatic ecosystem - you know how Real-Time Bidding (RTB), Deal IDs, Direct Buys work.
- High level understanding of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platforms and technologies used to package software solutions as appliances.
- You love highly technical problems and diving in deep with Engineering on solutions.
- Full stack product developer: you can research, build, and defend business cases for new product development with little guidance.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Great problem solver - you thrive on finding creative solutions to poorly defined problems that impact customers.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- Prior identity resolution experience
- Prior Development Operations (DevOps) knowledge and experience
- You optimally have worked at a Supply Side Platform (SSP), Demand Side Platform (DSP), or in an Exchange
- A firm technical understanding of web technologies and application programming interfaces (APIs) and prior experience developing products in these areas
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Remote US
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.