Senior Commercial Product Manager (Remote) at Billtrust
Billtrust is looking for a Senior Product Manager that will aid us in delivering releases for order-to-cash products. You will work with internal and external business partners to help define and document the product requirements needed to create world-class invoice-to-cash products. You will collaborate with development & quality engineering leads to define requirements, design detailed functionality, and advocate the development process through to implementation. You will quickly become an expert with our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Billing & Payment solutions and target markets, and use that knowledge to facilitate the growth of our product suite.
- Manage product backlog initiatives, epics, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Serve as the primary interface of the business with the SCRUM team and take ownership for ensuring a prioritized backlog is maintained so each successive sprint can be planned clearly and efficiently
- Lead our SCRUM team to deliver 100% of our sprint and release commitments on-time
- Evaluate new and existing feature enhancement requests based on market demand, ROI and client impact
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate guidance and direction with regards to roadmap priority
- Works closely with Product team and other stakeholders to understand the business objectives and actual results of the work
- Collaborate with Dev/QA leads during product development
- Works cross functionally with other Product Owners and departments to unblock dependencies and deliver on larger product goals
- Work with product marketing and technical writers to assist with communication, marketing, training and end-user documentation
- Persona test new features throughout the release and coordinate test fest prior to release go live with internal stakeholders
- Provides transparency on results and planning through accurate reporting
- Review monthly prospect win loss reports with Product Marketing
- Identify and leverage Beta clients to assist with developing and trialing new functionality and solutions
- Post on internal social media sites weekly covering topics such as new product features, product tips and soliciting input on new features or enhancements
- Proven ability to successfully manage product backlog in a fast-paced, product-centric environment – 5+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Ability to work directly with clients in user forum, round table, or customer outreach sessions
- Ability to plan for the future strategy while maintaining the current delivery
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to lead release activities from analysis through to implementation
- Demonstrable understanding of software solution design, including the technical knowledge to understand how API changes affect and enable a product
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in a SaaS, online payments, software or product-centric business preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field (or equivalent experience)
Target Base Compensation: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
- Work from Anywhere: One of our state of the art offices, your home, a café.... you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company’s value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $50B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 20 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.