Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva Vault is a powerful platform that serves as the foundation for over a dozen fast-growing applications that are essential to the life science industry. Join the team responsible for driving the platform forward and helping build our core services. This role will be responsible for building features through inception, design, development and delivery and will work closely with customers, services and engineering on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Work with engineers and architects to design and build impactful features
- Meet with customers and services to understand their use cases and provide guidance on best practices
- Present to and get feedback on feature design from product leadership
- 2+ years in product management or software engineering
- Intense curiosity and excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer science or electrical engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous work using RESTful APIs, SQL, and other programming languages
- A passion for building great products
Nice to Have
- Experience working with low code platforms
- Experience working with the Life Sciences industry
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Flexibility on work location
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered
- Allocations for donations to the non-profits and charities of your choosing
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]