Data Platform Product Manager
- Lead Product Development / Product Strategy
- Assist in the development of business requirements for technology initiatives
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Continuous user acceptance testing of features/functionality ensuring the definition of done is met prior to release
- Interface with other technology teams to manage communication around development plans, issues and resolutions.
- Represent the business / product in risk reviews and audits of product set
- Manage communication and status updates around Production issues and key technology programs
- Partner with Project Lead(s) to define project scope, objectives and key milestones.
- Lead the documentation of business requirements / user stories
- Minimum 10 years' experience in banking, product management and/or project management
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Banking knowledge, including knowledge of data lake and data management platforms desired
- Experience managing complex projects end to end - partnering with technology and business partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint - represents the product set in senior management meetings
- Ability to partner well and work in a team environment
- Attention to detail, highly organized and strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we're setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.