Product Owner, Tenant & Employment Solutions
TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Personal Information We Collect
Your Privacy Choices
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market leveraging our extensive experience in data and information services.
Our TransUnion Rental Screening Solutions (TURSS) leverage data and analytics to support the background screening process within the rental and employment industries, providing insights that drive customer growth and profitability. We offer a broad array of products including fraud and screening services for property managers and independent landlords to assist with educated leasing and other property management decisions.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in product ownership, project planning, and/or market analysis with at least 1 year in a customer-facing role
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum work environment as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, or similar role writing user stories, and following the development process through user story acceptance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to bridge business and technical environments and build professional relationships
- Ability to be technology team facing, working with the product development team on a daily basis converting identified needs to actual deliverables
- Understanding of end-user workflows and ability to align stakeholders on workflow requirements
- Intermediate level experience with pseudo code
This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week.
Impact You'll Make:
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, and engineering to build and execute implementation plans for new features and products, ensuring a successful and timely implementation of business requirements
- Triage and prioritize feedback from stakeholders and work with development teams to resolve any issues arising from newly released products and features
- Drive toward the product vision, balancing business requirements with IT initiatives, providing leadership, and managing execution and delivery of projects and programs
- Maintain the team backlog and implementation while still contributing to the overall product strategy working with product management and various stakeholders
- Become a key part of our Scrum team as the Rental Screening Product Owner, representing the Product team and TURSS's Customers during the development cycle
- Understanding the product, ability to work with technical and non-technical staff, and enthusiasm in planning, communicating, and tracking a tactical approach to meet the team's commitments will be keys to your success in this role.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion's Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :
The salary range for this position is $78,430.00 - $128,700.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual's education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Product Management