Senior Principal Product Manager, Dash Experiences
How many times do you get an opportunity to be at the ground floor on a very big and important mission? What if you get to be one of the top leaders defining the mission, hiring, guiding your teams and influencing the direction of Dropbox? As a Lead PM for the new initiates division, you will do exactly that.
You will be responsible for setting the direction and driving all major strategic and product initiatives for Dropbox’s newest products. You’re able to balance business delivery with product quality, have strong business acumen, are data and metrics oriented, and can balance a portfolio of short term and long term investments.
- You will lead the team in balancing urgency vs. the incredibly high quality bar expected by both our customers and the broader Dropbox organization, through clear and repeatable processes
- You will work closely with the VP of product to help define the experience for our new suite of AI products
- You will partner closely with leadership across all functions - Engineering, Design, Data, Research, GTM, Customer success and Sales
- You will create a team of best-in-class PM leaders who obsess over customers and move fast in a highly ambiguous environment
- You will create a culture of strong product ownership, resulting in highly reliable products and services at scale
- You'll foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Dropbox's values and continue to develop Dropbox as one of the best places to work
- 10+ years of product experience in a medium/larger software company and/or early stage startup experience
- Prior founder or early stage startup experience is preferred
- Prior experience working on 0-1 products and a “get it done” mindset strongly preferred
- Experience working on early stage products from ideation to PMF to eventual scale is required
- You love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust - you care deeply about the product craft and practice
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers at scale
- Deep organization capabilities, especially in regards to influence, collaboration and communication
- You build products with user empathy in mind
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Current Salary/OTE Ranges (Subject to change):
C$210,000 - C$247,000 - C$284,100