Technical Security Product Leader (Director) at ServiceNow
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is building a next generation Cloud Management solution. We need someone with skills in security, development, and technical program leadership. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across the organization and deliver high quality solutions with great visibility. Join us to help drive ServiceNow's next generation solutions!
- End-to-end ownership of ServiceNow's new instance security program. Define, develop, and lead a world-class program intended to align security controls based on business drivers, and risk.
- Drive product security-related operational architecture and infrastructure changes to achieve the targeted security standards
- Report on ServiceNow instance security posture against established security metrics, and continually improve measured metrics.
- Foster collaboration and delivery of dependencies for the next gen Instance Security Program's operation.
- Lead key project-based technical initiatives that improve overall ServiceNow instance security posture
- Provide status and knowledge sharing to all partners - while incorporating feedback on vision and delivery.
- Engage with risk and compliance teams across the organization to ensure a cohesive and meaningful strategy
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Track record in driving delivery of complex technical security programs across large organizations
- 10+ years of experience leading technical information security projects/programs - analyzing and applying information security and risk management practices and frameworks
- Ability to communicate complex technical security risk details regardless of the audience's background
- In-depth knowledge of common control frameworks; infrastructure, and application security vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Knowledge and experience with threat modeling and risk assessment both at the application and organizational level.
- Planning, organizing, and negotiating skills across a large global organization
- Experience in agile delivery frameworks/methodology and in many facets of technical security and computing (mobile, servers, clients, web, cloud, etc.)
- Multi-industry background a strong plus as the next gen serves all markets
- Technical security experience in crypto, protocols, access control mechanisms, data tier protections, and compliance highly valued
- Cloud and Mobile experience good to have as we have a large mobile end user presence
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.