We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
- Plan, monitor, and ensure successful delivery of Customer Operations projects from definition phase through completion.
- Manage and prioritize own activities to provide timely and responsive results for multiple clients and concurrent projects.
- Own the complete development lifecycle and be responsible for managing business and technical risks throughout the project.
- Manage, monitor and regularly report the overall program timeline, status, milestones, and risks.
- Manage resources (business and technical) within budget and project schedule.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with internal and external teams to provide and maintain optimal system performance and stability.
- Act as an escalation point for client issues and risks, collaborating with client and internal teams to ensure efficient resolution of incidents.
- Responsibilities include managing and supporting client deployment events, operational support coordination, as well as planning and managing software upgrades activities.
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships, at both project and executive level and facilitate regular communications.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify both business and technical needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Seek, implement, and train process improvements to increase overall team effectiveness
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technologies or related field
- Knowledge and experience working with enterprise software, cloud architecture, and SaaS products
- Experience in integration and data exchange between software systems
- Experience delivering solutions and supporting fortune 500 global customers
- trong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with executives and project teams, both internal and external
- Working knowledge of Software Implementation Methodologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Project Management Software Tools, such as Microsoft Project and JIRA
- Pricing experience not required, but desirable
- Potential for travel, less than 20%
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.