Sr. Technical Support Analyst (Thurs - Sat 6PM- 6AM) (Hartford, CT)
Working at The Walt Disney Company inside DMED Technology is unlike anything else. That's because we are always finding new ways to interact with guests/fans that are passionate about all platforms we support. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas, and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
DMED Technology operates a high volume and fast-paced environment where it relies on a SupportCenter to provide Level 1 support for all programming contribution and distribution for The Walt Disney Company.
- Answer calls for support, dispatch, communicate, assist in the resolution and document the response for all reported technical issues.
- Operate within the Service Now and Jira environments and ensure that procedures around tracking and reporting issues are being followed.
- Execute various support runbooks to resolve Level 1 incidents as reported from a variety of different methods (self-service ticketing, phone, email, etc.) These runbooks span broadcast technology, IT support and software support. The majority of our runbooks are specific to The Walt Disney Company and training will be provided.
- Provide supervisory oversight and training.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of experience in television broadcast, transmission, IT or related fields.
- Has 3-5 years of knowledge related to PCR, MCR, ACR, studio, digital, audio, and other broadcast type facilities and their operational use and maintenance.
- Has 3-5 years of knowledge related to software support including database management; introductory programming skills; experience managing Cloud environments.
- Has 3-5 years of experience monitoring large network systems including LAN/WAN/WLAN systems, routers, firewalls, servers, storage.
- Basic to intermediate computer certification(s) or ITIL Certification
Required Education :
- Minimum, Associates degree and or comparable military/civilian work experience in an appropriate technical area.
Preferred Education :
- Bachelor's degree