Director, Construction Industry, Customer Base
Egnyte is looking for a Director of Construction Industry Customer Base to lead our growth efforts in our largest customer segment: Architecture, Engineering and Construction, an industry where we already serve over three thousands of customers. Reporting to the VP of Construction and Engineering the Director will lead Egnyte’s efforts to grow our business with our existing industry customers and will lead a broad set of initiatives to grow the company’s presence and revenue in the construction industry. The ideal candidate will have experience selling SaaS products into the construction community.
What you can expect to work on
As Director of Construction Industry Customer Base you’ll own responsibility for Egnyte’s industry customer growth, including all of the following:
- Develop and execute Egnyte’s strategy for growing the company’s business with our existing customers.
- Create and execute a methodology for identifying customer needs across different industry segments, and aligning Egnyte’s sales and customer success efforts to help our customers leverage Egnyte to its full potential.
- Influence Egnyte’s industry product roadmap by collecting and synthesizing customer feedback.
- Collaborate with Egnyte’s product team to create and launch new high value services for our customers.
- Evangelize for Egnyte at industry events to raise market awareness for our offerings, and cement our position as an industry leader.
- Collaborate with Egnyte’s marketing team to deliver compelling, industry specific content.
- Coach Egnyte’s customer development team on engagement with our industry customers, and collaborate with our sales enablement team to up-level our industry sales motions.
What you need to succeed
This role is ideal for someone with deep AEC Technology industry experience who has also worked in a business development or sales leadership role for a construction industry focused SaaS vendor.
- Deep expertise in AEC technology, use cases and trends
- Hands-on experience with construction industry software tools
- Track record of driving rapid growth in a construction technology SaaS vendor
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to engage and build a relationship with our customers’ C-Suite executives
- MBA a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
- Board games - you name it, we got it. Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- FREE Egnyte Lifetime Membership
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Please send your resume to [email protected] with “Director of Business Development” in the subject line.