Sr Director, Business Unit Manager II at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the team:
The Debit line of business is one that is selling a set of leading edge outsourced solutions to financial institutions throughout North America. This role will be leading our interactions with the Large FI segment reporting the General Manager running the Debit business. Position will be sole contributor position working with our matrix partners to deliver solutions to our clients and grow our market share.
What you will be doing
- You will direct the organization to ensure the attainment of financial and operational goals within the division/business unit in support of the company's overall financial and strategic objectives.
- You will establish budgets, short- and long-range objectives and criteria for monitoring progress and measuring success.
- Administers the organization's policies through subordinate managers and directs and coordinates activities of more than one department, such as engineering, operations, information technology, accounting and finance.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the division/business unit.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5 to 10 years of industry experience
- P&L management experience preferred
- Debit card product & portfolio experience preferred
Bonus if you have:
- Participation in industry boards, or groups
What we offer you
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the chance to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.