Sr. Director, Business Applications at Zscaler (South Bay)
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Position: Sr. Director, Business Applications
Location: San Jose, CA
What is this role about:
The Sr. Director, Business Applications will lead a globally distributed team of Business Analysts and have responsibility for the timely delivery of projects and initiatives that support Zscaler's strategic objectives.
This position will drive the necessary alignment between technology teams, business processes, and a wide range of functional organizations. The primary stakeholders are Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance, HR, and Product Management.
Who are you:
You are a highly driven individual with strong emotional intelligence; a true self-starter with demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced organizations. You are a leader with a focus on building and managing a successful team. The successful candidate will drive consensus and provide direction. You will be expected to be a hands-on subject matter expert capable of delivering the technology solutions required to solve complex business issues.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
Core Leadership Responsibilities-
• Lead a global team of Business Analysts and functional managers• Foster a culture of trusted partnership, collaboration and continuous improvement• Establish and meet SLAs to support reliable and efficient daily operating capabilities• Align the business analysts with the strategic initiatives of the primary stakeholders • Develop and manage a collaborative team focused on providing efficient and timely solutions to key business challenges in multiple, sometimes overlapping, functional areas.• Be a mentor to the team and develop the next line of leaders in the organization. • Partner with the IT Engineering counterpart to drive successful implementation of capabilities.
• Provide strategic global leadership across the business functions• Partner with Cross functional leadership+teams to create a robust Business Application roadmap. Ensure this roadmap is well understood throughout the business functions and meet emerging requirements• Work closely with business teams to understand current and future requirements; suggest solutions and alternatives - Transform business processes through technology
• Strong functional and tech knowledge in the Business Process and Architecture related to Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance, HR, and Product Management.• 15+ Years of experience in the IT space with a majority as a Leader. Demonstrated growth over the last few years with growth in the breadth of responsibilities. • Significant experience in strategy, development, implementation, and use of IT systems.• Deep knowledge of industry-standard SAAS applications: Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Apttus (or) Salesforce CPQ, Workday or equivalent HR System
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.