Sr. Associate, Leadership Development Specialist (Consultant) (Dallas, TX)
Revantage is a Blackstone Company that provides a highly skilled employee base, best-in-class processes, and state-of-the-art technology to multiple Blackstone real estate portfolio companies. Sectors include Hospitality, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Senior Housing, and Manufactured Homes. Revantage, headquartered in Chicago, is one of three global offices that includes Revantage Asia and Revantage Europe.
What We Value: Our Culture
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum require the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers - We expect high standards for ourselves and enable the success of our teams
- Enthusiasts - We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible
- Leaders - We commit to continuously improve our performance
- Learners - We learn from our challenges and successes
- Partners - We deliver value and positive impact to our partners
Why This Role Is Valuable
The Leadership Development Specialist will support development and delivery of custom leadership and learning solutions for Revantage & its portfolio companies . Our LD Specialist will support executive coaching selection and assessment administration, while providing administrative and solution design support to meet unique portfolio company needs. Our LD Specialist will also develop and maintain a set of processes and approach to customized leadership and learning support. This position is based out of one of the Revantage North America offices: Chicago, IL , Dallas, TX, or New York, NY .
How You Add Value
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and a customer centric mindset
- Attend internal advisory meetings to document portfolio company needs
- R apidly research, evaluate and compile solutions that meet portfolio company needs
- Organize and evolve existing content and materials
- Oversee the collection and analysis of client feedback and other data to promote continuous improvement of development solutions, consistently moving development to the next level
- Run communications and administration of internal assessments
- Independently execute and monitor work-plans and manage against milestones, knowing what to prioritize and why, knowing who to keep informed, and when to escalate
- Leverage best practices and future-focused innovations to recommend appropriate delivery mechanisms (e.g., classroom, on demand, virtual classroom, performance support, and blended learning)
- May own and optimize operations for select current and future programs, including demand analysis, resources, faculty strategy, delivery management, communications, evaluation, reporting, and vendor relationships
- Actively partner with HRBPs to align on common priorities, leverage work, and provide leading-edge development solutions
- Coordinate with portfolio companies to share best practices and stay informed on new learning technology advancements
What You Bring To The Role
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in leadership development, learning and development and training coordination
- Established track record for taking a consultative approach to understanding stakeholder needs
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and insights in person, virtually, and in writing, succinctly and with impact, understanding what is relevant vs. what is "noise" to the audience. Strong writing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that build relationships at all levels across the organization with the ability to influence, collaborate, and build consensus
- Strong strategic and critical thinking to identify interdependencies between issues, data, and outcomes; clear understanding of how moving pieces come together to build the big picture
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and present data-driven insights and trends.
- Comfort in a continually evolving, fast paced, and ambiguous environment requiring flexibility, innovation, and positive attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
Perks for You
- Work-life balance offerings include:
- Remote work policy
- Productivity Hours - weekly meeting-free work time
- Bi-weekly Summer Friday
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer . We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and / or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email [email protected] .