Solutions Director, Dallas (Remote) at Deepwatch, inc.
Come join Deepwatch's team of world-class cybersecurity professionals and the brightest minds in the industry. If you're ready to challenge yourself with work that matters, then this is the place for you. We're redefining cybersecurity as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. - and we have a blast doing it!
Who We Are
Deepwatch is the leader in managed security services, protecting organizations from ever-increasing cyber threats 24/7/365. Powered by Deepwatch's cloud-based security operations platform, Deepwatch provides the industry's fastest, most comprehensive detection and automated response to cyber threats together with tailored guidance from dedicated experts to mitigate risk and measurably improve security posture. Hundreds of organizations, from Fortune 100 to mid-sized enterprises, trust Deepwatch to protect their business.
Deepwatch recognition includes:
- Forbes America's Best Startup Employers 2022
- Great Place to Work® Certified 2022
- Cybersecurity Excellence Award for MDR 2022
- Forrester: Top 10 MDR
- Goldman Sachs portfolio company: $53m Series B investment 2020
Deepwatch is seeking a high-energy, experienced Solutions Director. This individual will play a key role in driving our continued growth nationally. The Solutions Director will work closely with our sales team and executives. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment. You will be passionate about selling and helping advance innovative solutions and technologies to CEOs, CISOs, CIOs, CTOs and other security team members. We are looking to fill this role locally with resources who are willing to travel both locally and regionally weekly to visit existing and prospective customers and partners.
- Represent Deepwatch's full portfolio of subscription and services offerings
- Support Regional Director in providing consulting into Deepwatch services
- Understanding and interpreting client business and technical requirements to translate product benefit across all types of buyers and influencers
- Provide scoping and calculation of services costs
- Assist with new business pursuits by generating proposals, RFP responses and other efforts within the sales process
- Provide strategic consulting to customers on how to mature and streamline cybersecurity operations and programs
- Learn new and emerging technologies, including related certifications
- Willingness to travel extensively (often with short notice)
- Attend industry trade shows and security related conferences in support of activities
- Remain current with information security news, techniques, and trends
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously while managing expectations and project milestones
- Leverage exceptional communications skills to lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with C-level audiences across major enterprise accounts and across channel partner teams
- Effectively manage project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Provide technical support throughout the sales process
- Manage POCs where applicable
- Research and position Deepwatch solutions versus competitors
- Provide input into overall company strategy and product roadmap
- Generate content for digital marketing and industry thought leadership
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of SE and Information Security experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with the client on a daily basis
- Strong oral and writing skills
- Willingness to train others and lead engagement teams
- Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures
- Experience managing information security operations
- Managed SIEM, vulnerability management, security infrastructure, endpoint detection and response products, and/or incident response
- Information Security consulting and sales support and/or engineering and architecture experience
- Adaptable self-starter with strong relationship building skills
- Must have a passion for your work consistently demonstrate such on a daily basis
- Collaborative and team oriented attitude
- Agile problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple parallel tasks
- Winning attitude and positive mindset
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Operational and technical experience with Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Enterprise Security
- Threat intelligence integrations
- Security automation and orchestration deployment
- CrowdStrike Falcon Platform and Carbon Black Defense/Response EDR tools
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection and Prevention products and operations
- Incident response process maturity
- Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7 and Kenna Security vulnerability management products/deployments
- Experience deploying systems to Amazon Web Services
- IT Service Management tools including ServiceNow, JIRA, and Remedy
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Active CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC or other relevant certifications desired
For applicants in Colorado, the salary range for this role is $152,000 to $190,000 + bonus + commissions + stock options + benefits. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20).
What We Offer:
Deepwatch is excited to provide benefits designed to support team members and their families. Including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off, holidays, and family leave
- 401(K) retirement program with employer match
- Unique professional development benefits, starting at $3,000 annually
- Learn more here: https://www.deepwatch.com/careers/#benefits
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply - we'd love to hear from you.
Deepwatch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please inform your recruiter or contact [email protected] for further information.
All Deepwatch employees are expected to:
- Be interested in and able to work remotely from a home office when not at a corporate office
- Pass a pre-employment background and drug screen in accordance with applicable laws
Equal Opportunity Employer
Deepwatch is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.