Senior Technical Specialist, CRM & Email at Tinuiti
CRM & Email Division – United States - Any US Based Location/Remote - Full Time
We are looking for a savvy Senior Technical Specialist with solid experience in email marketing platforms and project management to join our growing team. This position will work closely with our internal team members and will be hands-on with several ESPs. The role will be involved with setup of segments, workflows, and other technical platform elements, plus researching issues and helping to troubleshoot technical setups. Love getting your hands dirty within email platforms, plus have pristine intuitive, project management skills? You may be a great fit!
Our team is growing, fun, and focused on breaking records for our clients. We genuinely love the online space and are marketing and technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, and want to learn and grow.
- Experience in troubleshooting and writing SQL, AMPscript, Django, Liquid, XML queries, or other dynamic language
- Troubleshoot integrations with various 3rd party vendors such as InMoment, BounceExchange, Talkable, JustUno, Shopify, Magento, Attentive, or Movable Ink. Does not need to know these 3rd parties, but able to offer some guidance on what we can and can’t do with the platform
- Troubleshoot errors showing with SQL, dynamic content, sends, etc. Doesn’t need to have all the answers, but able to research and provide solutions or workarounds
- Able to work with dynamic data, including recommending best practices and helping implement initial set up
- Advanced ESP knowledge and able to train others
- Automation/trigger set up, QA and troubleshooting
- Segmentation set up, QA and troubleshooting
- Some knowledge of APIs and how we can leverage with the platform. Does not need to know how to build these, but can make recommendations for which processes, triggers, etc. need to be API driven
- Able to pull reporting and train on this
- Apply proficient project management skills to meet deadlines and provide top-level customer service
- Navigate CRM & Email team requests with confidence, speed and accuracy
- Utilize extensive technical knowledge to autonomously troubleshoot all current problems and identify potential future-state problems
- Provide CRM & Email Account Management team with appropriate level of knowledge to support clients and meet deliverables
- Organizing - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Composure - Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Integrity and Trust - Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidence; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Planning - Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Written Communications - Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in ESP’s. Certification a huge plus
- Experience with HTML and can troubleshoot minor items
- Experience with writing in dynamic languages, SQL, etc.
- Experience with CRM integrations
- Knowledge of Wrike or another project management tool a plus but not necessary
- Experience working with CRM integrations a plus, but not necessary
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.