Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & opportunity:
The Patient Operations team is responsible for supporting referred patients in their journey to find mental health care that will help optimize their quality of life. The team provides concierge services through a platform of integrated people, process, and technology capabilities. The Senior Manager of Training and Quality plays a critical role in ensuring the organization delivers world class patient experience. Specifically, the Senior Manager will enable this objective by establishing an onboarding program and curriculum for all our interdisciplinary care team roles along with a Call Quality Monitoring program that results in effective 1-1 coaching and skill development for our frontline staff. This leader will have a passion for both our patients and the nurturing and development of our people.
*Please note: while this role may be remote, the preference is for people who will work US Central Time.
- Build and lead the overall call quality and training function for the Patient Operations organization in order to achieve call quality targets and customer satisfaction rates
- Design, install, and run a call quality and new hire training program for the Patient Operations organization
- Drive excellence in call flows, objection handling, and talking points to develop patient relationships, trust, and engagement in care delivery models
- Establish a robust coaching and skill development program to create paths for internal employees to grow into future leaders within Quartet
- Build out onboarding programs to position new employees to meet performance expectations and drive speed to performance
- Serve as the steward of overall people development for the Patient Ops department
- Own and optimize standard operating procedures for the department
- 5+ years of successfully leading training and call quality functions in a healthcare setting
- Experience designing and building quality, training, and people development programs from the ground up
- Proven track record of driving teams to achieve call quality targets and customer satisfaction rates
- Prior healthcare experience
- Prior experience working within start-up and/or private equity backed organizations
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.