Senior Manager, Technical Accelerators at ServiceNow (Orlando, FL)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
Be on the ground floor of building a new team in Orlando. The role of Senior Manager, Technical Accelerators is part of ServiceNow Impact, our newest product. ServiceNow Impact personalizes customers' digital transformation journey on the Now Platform and accelerates customers' time-to-value.
As part of the global customer success organization, this team will help customers unlock business value and accelerate the adoption of the ServiceNow products they have purchased through delivering our technical accelerators.
Sr. Manager, Technical Accelerators is accountable for managing a team of Technical Consultants that delivers specified accelerators. This role will collaborate across business functions, customers, and partners, ensuring proper technical governance is followed. This team has a high performance culture with a strong focus on diversity, inclusion, & belonging.
What you get to do:
- Manage all aspects of regional operations for the Americas
- Hire, coach, and lead a team of Senior and Associate level consultants to achieve the ServiceNow business goals and promote a high-performance culture.
- Responsible for all aspects of employee performance management for your team, including career development, performance reviews, Individual Development Plans, guidance, and mentoring.
- Build and leverage strategic relationships with nearby higher education facilities to source future talent.
- For newly onboarded employees, execute in a player/coach style role by reviewing customer-facing deliverables focused on the solution delivery and be responsible for the quality of configured/developed solutions.
- Be responsible for managing execution of the technical delivery for a growing portfolio of accelerator offerings as appropriate to ensure a consistent delivery experience.
- Facilitate the team's career and development plans to promote individual growth as well as developing talent for the overall ServiceNow ecosystem
- Hold the team accountable to execute using best practices and tools to deliver value to the Customer
- Provide strategic technical thinking, building, and executing a business plan to meet team objectives.
- Communicate and acts as the technical escalation point of contact to facilitate collaboration, decision making, and internal and customer alignment.
- Assume responsibility for high customer satisfaction as reflected in Customer Survey scores.
- Promote continuous improvement practices for accelerators and delivery/engagement materials.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other teams such as Technical Accelerators Leadership, Global Operations, Strategy & Portfolio Management, and management counterparts in other regions
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor or Master's Degree, plus 5+ years progressive experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years technical management experience in delivery within a professional services organization; highly desirable in cloud-based solutions using agile deployment methodology
- Creative, entrepreneurial spirit with comfort running initiatives and programs independently within a "start-up paced" environment
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at the Cx level
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and passion for cultural diversity
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment
- Customer-centric mentality, willing to go the extra mile for the Customer, and will break down all barriers to ensure customer success
- A passion for continually leveraging new technologies and functionality, as well as being involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Must be US Citizen or lawful permanent resident
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.