We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, are emerging as an expressive medium for individuals, creators and brands. Coinbase’s NFT platform will introduce a simple way to connect and engage with this ever growing community, as well as new customer segments.
This role is for a Senior Manager for NFT Community Support and will be responsible for delivering a world class experience for customers at scale.
Read more about our values and culture here.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Provide thought leadership to strengthen Coinbase’s muscle in supporting the broader crypto ecosystem by building and leading a world class NFT community support team.
- Ensure that there is top talent in every seat by effectively hiring, managing and developing a high performing global team.
- Define and deliver on organizational-level OKR’s, operational success metrics and shared KPI’s with internal stakeholders and partnering teams.
- Engage with the community through select social media channels to assist customers with product support inquiries.
- Partner with business process outsourcing providers to scale the workforce against volatile market demand.
- Leverage existing CX infrastructure and partner with teams across functions including analytics, channel strategy, content, quality, technology, training and voice of the customer.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of metrics and reporting, including the introduction of new data points and methods for measuring customer satisfaction and sentiment.
- Build excitement for all things NFTs through positive energy and a strong propensity to keep learning and developing within the ever evolving space.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 7+ years in customer support / operations / crypto
- 4+ years in people management (flexible)
- 3+ years in community engagement and social support
- 3+ years in scaled customer support operations
- A passion for (and a willingness to learn) NFTs, Web3, DeFi and all things crypto!
- Strong decision-making skills and eye for detail
- Ability to leverage data to guide decisions and influence creators
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organization
- Travel requirements up to 5% to Coinbase offices to visit teams and partnering BPO sites
Nice to haves:
- In-depth experience across the NFT landscape
- Advanced experience in project management, analytics and/or quality assurance
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or blockchain
- Advanced understanding, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.