Senior Manager, Global SEO Program at Okta
Okta is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Global SEO Program Sr/ Manager to join our Web Marketing team. The role is responsible for leading and executing the global SEO strategy for Okta’s web properties. You should be an expert in search engine optimization with a track record in identifying, measuring and tracking business impact. You will deliver a superior search experience for visitors and drive organic traffic and conversions to Okta’s web properties at a global scale.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Okta’s global SEO strategy to drive growth in organic traffic and conversion.
- Align KPIs and create shared SEO goals with other marketing teams, in order to measure and report on the business impact of global SEO programs effectively.
- Be an expert in technical SEO in terms of global site architecture, crawlability and indexability. You’ll work collaboratively with our in-house and agency development teams to build and optimize.
- Build team and agency alignment to drive the SEO program on content creation and optimization, regular keyword refresh, link building, and any other SEO initiatives
- Optimize site search to deliver the best-in-class web experience.
- Ensure our web properties are adhering the latest SEO and digital marketing best practices
Required Experience and Skills
- 5-8+ years global SEO experience within a B2B SaaS setting
- Expertise in SEO tactics on both technical and content creation in global languages
- Expert in Search Console and a strong understanding in underlying search algorithm and meta-data for different SERP features
- Expert in SEO tools such as ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEOClarity, or SEMRush.
- Fluency in web analytics platform (e.g, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics) and CMS (e.g, Drupal or WordPress)
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data to tell comprehensive stories about the who/what/why of the business.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BS in marketing or other related field required; MBA is preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.