From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
At Fivetran we pride ourselves on being a great place to grow your career. We are looking for a L&D program manager that will be responsible for designing and implementing our global L&D programs that address the needs of the business and help our employees grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has extensive experience designing and delivering highly impactful L&D programs at a fast growing tech company. We are looking for someone who can think strategically and lead as well as execute with fine precision. Someone highly organized, self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team.
The Sr. Manager of Global Programs will be working in-line with the Director and Head of Global Learning & Development to build out the L&D Team and deliver robust, impactful programs that enable our teams to get stuck in and drive the mission of Fivetran ever forward.
This is a full-time position based out of our Bangalore/ Oakland/ Denver office or Remote.
Technologies You’ll Use:
- WorkRamp, our LMS
- Google Suite
- Google Meet
- Survey Monkey
- Partner with key business stakeholders to identify priorities and needs
- Design global programs that create an inclusive welcoming environment for all Fivetranners
- Collaborate within the People Operations Team to support and enhance the Global Onboarding Experience
- Coordinate and collaborate within the L&D and supporting business units to create impactful programs
- Leverage your skills and expertise in the A.D.D.I.E, Kirkpatrick and Gagne methodologies to ensure our programming enables all Fivetranner’s to meet and exceed their goals
- Partner with our learning partners to evaluate and implement a new LMS
- Experience in program development and implementation at a fast growing technology company
- Proven track record of designing and implementing impactful programs involving multiple stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of talent and learning development best practices and the latest insights
- Possess effective facilitation skills with ability to present information in a compelling and engaging way
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to design solutions in anticipation of the business needs
- Ability to define and put metrics into place that help measure the effectiveness of various programs
- Ability to influence others in order to get things done
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.