We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
The Customer Experience - Ecosystem Operations team will be the driving force that will power the broader crypto ecosystem and corresponding Coinbase ecosystem products that serve a wide breadth of customers including businesses, creators, developers, merchants and more. As the Senior Manager for CXE Developer Support Operations, you will lead the team responsible for providing support for our ecosystem crypto features and developer audience. With a combination of in-depth crypto protocol expertise, a strong technical skill set and experience in scaling support teams, you will play a major role in crafting our strategy for crypto developer support globally.
Read more about our values and culture here.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Build, develop and lead a team of managers responsible for running the operational support environment for Developers Operations.
- Together with key stakeholders, drive alignment and consensus across the Customer Operations team on operational readiness for key launches and developments
- Provide vision and thought-leadership and craft the strategy of developing and executing on newly launched support workflows in the Developer space
- Performance handle the support workflows within Developer Support Ops, including turn-around times and quality, and seek opportunities for operational improvements
- Formulate and present Developer Support Ops quarterly roadmap and goals to CX executive team, aligned with key priorities within CX and the broader product organization
- Act as a trusted point of contact for escalations and high priority issues related to Developer support.
- Provide leadership mentorship based on industry best methodologies, thoughtful delegation and performance management.
- Focus on team growth and enablement through mentorship, career development and employee engagement.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in technical support to developers
- Experience scaling teams across multiple workflows and various channels of support, i.e. voice, email, social and chat.
- Outstanding track record of leading deeply engaged and robust teams.
- Significant subject matter expertise and interest in the crypto ecosystem.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 15% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations, based on needs.
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $174,2450 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.