Senior IT Technician at Opendoor (San Francisco, CA)
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:27 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
As a key part of our IT Support team, you’ll play a crucial role empowering our employees to work efficiently and securely. You’ll work on-boarding and off-boarding, troubleshooting issues and answering tickets, as well as keeping our device and application inventory accurate. We have a small but efficient team and are looking for somebody who can help make a huge impact on the way we work at Opendoor.
We’re looking for somebody who thrives in a team environment and knows how to stay on top of goals and target dates. We’re a results-driven, high energy group, and we like to have fun in the process.
- Answering tickets for our diverse user base
- Remotely solving application and hardware issues
- Onboarding and offboarding employees
- Maintaining and managing our growing user base in Gsuite
- Managing cloud applications in our single sign-on environment
- Collaborating across IT to find and develop the best solutions
- Identifying process improvements within the Service Desk
- Creating technical documentation, KB articles, and How To’s for the end user self service portal
- Getting the big picture for complete understanding of our IT infrastructure
- Tracking and maintaining our assets
- 4+ years experience in a fast paced IT environment
- 2+ years of Mac troubleshooting experience
- Broad knowledge of Windows and Mac remote management tools
- General understanding of networking concepts
- Natural problem solving abilities
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Ability to produce results under limited supervision
Bonus points if
- Knowledge of Jamf and Intune
- Love for tech at work
- Technical certifications always a plus
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description