Who we are: a “Third Wave” of digital consultancies is emerging, and Terazo is at the forefront of the movement. We are a software and platform development firm that empowers our clients to run more efficiently and unlock new business value through integration and automation. We build and support mission-critical applications, online services, and platforms that enable innovation for customers across a wide spectrum of industries.
Who we need: Terazo is seeking an experienced consultant with a software solution delivery background to lead and run multiple agile delivery teams utilizing modern software development practices including cloud technologies. We’re looking for you to be a thought leader with a ‘get it done’ mentality, whose strong customer service and communication skills coupled with a track-record of delivering successful technical projects result in exceptional client experiences.
As an Engagement Lead with Terazo you will:
- Own the end-to-end delivery of Software Development engagements by translating client’s desired outcomes into technology solutions.
- Help clients achieve their outcomes by influencing, designing, and collaborating on technology solutions.
- Lead agile development teams: direct sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, backlog grooming, issue resolution, project financials, and team composition.
- Build and foster strong relationships and provide status updates to your client and Terazo leadership.
- Coach and lead other Engagement Leads and help set standards of practice at Terazo.
- Write statements of work based on projected assessments and manage resource allocation to meet the client’s desired outcome.
You’re a match if you:
- Understand client business strategy, processes, and team composition to build and execute an effective strategy to deliver superior client engagements.
- Strategically conceptualize and communicate technical solutions with thought and detail.
- Utilize consultative abilities around project execution and project scope management.
- Understand cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Leverage your knowledge in cutting edge technology and architecture patterns.
- Intimately understand software development methodologies and a realistic understanding of how to execute using those methodologies.
- Execute strategic vision and define a product roadmap based on client need and market trends.
The icing on the cake:
- Prior experience delivering consulting services
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Experience designing and implementing managed services knowledge base
- Knowledge of process frameworks and applicability to enterprise systems
- Experience delivering technology training to teams
The fine print:
- 100% remote, our doors are open in Richmond, VA or Durham, NC at your discretion
- Travel: Typically none, but, if needed, no more than 5%.
- At this time, Terazo will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Benefits of joining Terazo:
- Competitive salary – Great starting salaries for well qualified candidates
- Open paid time off policy - Terazo offers flexible time off to help you relax and recharge.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance – We are dedicated to helping our employees live healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- 401k with company match - Terazo offers a generous 401k match to help our employees meet their retirement goals.
- Family Leave - We recognize the importance of family and offer parental and family medical leave plans.
- Group life insurance and more!
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
More Information on Terazo
Terazo operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Richmond, VA. Terazo was founded in 2016. It has 72 total employees. To see all 11 open jobs at Terazo, click here.
Read Full Job Description