Senior Business Operations Manager at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Location: San Diego, CA, Flexible work persona
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the execution, reporting, and reviews of the strategic New Product Introduction (NPI) initiatives at different level across many GTM functions in the company
- Develop integrated Go-Live NPI/GTM Plan based on Product, Offer, and Solutions Roadmap
- Drive program execution across all GTM tracks defined in Go-Live plan
- Serve as a key advisor and thought partner to the BU, Operations, IT, Marketing & Sales leaders
- Collaborate closely with BU, Sales, Operations, Finance, Legal, IT and other cross-functional leadership to identify, analyze, and act on critical business challenges and opportunities
- Build an intimate understanding of the business's key drivers, proactively proposing ways to increase business performance and efficiency
- Be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of a project, from strategy to execution to results
- Be part of a small, but mighty team to support the Company's hypergrowth
- 12+ years of relevant work experience as NPI, GTM, or Business Operations leader preferably in technology strategy, operations, finance, and program management functions
- Strong leadership, execution, partnering, and influence abilities
- Top-notch business operations, process and financial understanding, data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations.
- Track record of partnering cross-functionally to deliver quality results
- Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
- Ability to understand big picture, high level goals and objectives and navigate through ambiguity to create a clear path of execution to drive results; has experience in using management framework like OKR, MBO
- Effective team player who is also an independent thinker
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Knowledge of the SaaS space and business model a plus
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever tasks necessary to get the job done
- MBA desired
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.